Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, September 22, 2011

diligent blood.

my cycle has been a diligent one. always 28 days..never more, never less, except during my university days especially during exam, aunty P came as she pleased. (girls, u know who aunty P is, right?)

but after marriage, my so called diligent cycle shortened itself, from 28 to 26 and later come back into being 28..

in this beautiful month of september, when it's supposed to come on the 13th, "she" came on the 12th!.. i was fasting on that day, it was almost maghrib when "she" arrived. so i considered my puasa as an unfinished one. :(

i got frustrated not only because my unfinished puasa, but because of my hope of conceiving has just being squashed!...

until i found out that "she" was not the "aunt P" who i thought has arrived.!

No comments:

Post a Comment