Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

2nd check up + first ultrasound!!

i was on my 13th week + 3 days of pregnancy when i went for my 2nd check up..it was on 21 November 2011. Everything was smooth,..no problem, no complaint..nothing..
still having symptoms like fatigue and sleepyness almost all the time..!

I asked the nurse when will i first have my ultrasound because i can't wait to hear/see my baby's heartbeat. she told me she'll schedule ultrasound session during next checkup for me..*yey*

after check up, my curiousity rushed to the top so we didn't wait, we went straight to Klinik Hanita to have our first ultrasound..:))

when we did it for the first time, the doctor told us that there's the heartbeat *which wan and i failed to see :'(*..but so long as the doctor said it was there, i was so delightful.. i could see our baby's head, spine, his whole body and his hands moving.. Ya Allah.. there really is a tiny human being inside of my womb..alhamdulillah..

the doctor snapped an ultrasound photo and gave it to us..we went home with big smiles on our faces. we just saw our baby for the first time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment