Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

growing belly

i read that usually people with flat tummy (..hihihi..) will be the ones who will be the late bloomers a.k.a "yup, she's not showing yet"


my not-so-slim waist always measured 26 inches no matter if i'm gaining or losing weight..this morning i measured it again and now the current measurement is 31 inches!


all of my kain baju kurung with a zip is "unzippable" since last 2 months, not because they do not fit me anymore but because i was having the feeling of fullness that makes me feel they are too tight to wear.


but today, they literally do not fit me anymore. :)


i can't wait to watch my belly shows itself to the world but i was told that until it starts to rapidly grow, it will only grow much slowly that one who doesn't know that i'm pregnant, will not realise..

No comments:

Post a Comment