Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

admitted! but the baby's fine.

i was admitted twice in a week. 17-18dec and 20-21dec for a reason which might have connection with and impact on the baby. but thankfully, tak connected pun. the baby is sooo fine and healthy and big!

i was scheduled for a surgery on the 20th then they postpone to the next day because malam 20th tu ada emergency surgery so i was put on hold smpai esok pagi.
due to my pregnancy, the doctor was not so confident to let me go through with the surgery because the anaesthetic may have side effects on the baby...!

but i was lucky, berkat doa mak. the surgery was no need to be done after all.. nasib baik dorg postpone to the next day. mlm tu, something happen to my wound and afterwards the doctor said, no need surgery anymore..yeye!!

during my admission, since the doctors were so worried about my baby, i can't recall but the doctors must have at least did 4 times of ultrasound..my baby is bigger than his/her should-be size..and healthy and so active..he/she responded to the pressure of the scanner that was being pressed against me by the doctors. ahhh..what a wonderful feeling despite all the pain that i've to face all week...alhamdulillah. everythings fine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment