Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 3, 2011

17-19 September 2011

By these dates, most people have already learnt the news. :)


I didn't feel many of the "sickly" symptoms (yet).. except the killer symptom that i was having, soreness..(u know what sore the most right? (if u don't google it please) yupp, those!) can't even touch them, no slight movement was allowed!...nooooo!! it continued until today..:(


other symptoms? none.! i was glad..until the 19th.

i took an emergency leave. i can't get up of bed. like seriously can't..i was super duper exhausted like nobody's business. i was sleepy at the highest level of sleepiness and all of my body was aching.


suddenly i remembered my thoughts when i was not yet married, few of my friends who were pregnant back then, complaint that they were weak, everywhere (on the body) was hurtful..bla..bla..bla..my thoughts were, if it was really bad, people won't dare to get pregnant so often. so i was sure that it was not that bad that most people were only spoilt, and wanted attention that's all.


now that i have experienced it myself, let me tell u, that they weren't kidding. seriously! please hear me people, everybody including all of the virgins!...those pregnant ladies who always complaint this and that, they weren't kidding! help them, support them, listen to them and believe them PLEASEEEEE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment