Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

pre check up

fact 1:

if u choose government clinics, u cannot choose which clinic you want to have ur check ups done, the clinic will choose u, based on ur current address.

fact 2:

people who lives in desa pinggiran putra, although our house view is PICC, Putrajaya, still the clinics regarded us as Kajang citizens. They will send u to Klinik Desa Sungai Merab.

fact 3:

when u first confirmed ur pregnancy at a "cikai" private clinic (that charged u RM35 anyway), they won't be giving u any written report or whatever, so when u want to do ur check ups at the government clinics, u need to do the UPT (urine pregnancy test) again for record purposes.

..........................

All three facts happened to me. Since the clinic in putrajaya didn't choose me, i have to go back to mum's house in KL. i refused to go to Klinik Desa Sungai Merab because of the condition which i am sure i am not going to be comfortable with (such a spoil person, i know!)

so i called the two nearest government clinics in my mum's house's area. Klinik Jinjang and Klinik Batu. Klinik Batu choose me (finally!!) yeay!

so when i called them, they said that i need to come down to the clinic to make an appointment. when i arrived there, they asked me to do the UPT again because they need to keep my fresh record. so i did it.

while waiting for the test result, i called wan because i had this one fear. what if the result turned out negative. although i know that is highly unlikely since i've been having all the symptoms and sickness, but through my readings on the internet, i know that there is possibility!

*i read that some women don't even realized that they have miscarriaged. what they thought was their normal menstrual was in fact miscarriage!!!*

wan consoled me and said that that will not happen to me. and when the result is out,,, tadaaaaa..."positive!"

so then i meet with the doctor, a muslim woman, i like that..she "break the news" that i am pregnant, 7 weeks and 4 days.. but she knew that i already knew..hehe

since i was as excited as the first time i confirmed my pregnancy, i posted the picture of second time "positive" in facebook..i was surprised to see that some of my friends just learnt about my pregnancy yesterday..i am glad i shared the picture..:) (thank u blackberry :))

later, i got my appointment date being 25 October and lucky me that on my first check up, wan is going to be with me, insyaallah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment