Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

mummy milk

don't jump to conclusion just yet. mummy milk in this entry does not refer to breast milk (a bit pre mature to discuss about that, don't u think?) but i was referring to powder milk for future mommies.


two days ago, i bought this:

i've been thinking of buying it for a week now, so tadaa...i bought it at tesco. chocolate flavour lagi, 350gram... it costs RM22.50 (only..?? quite expensive for me because i used to buy dutch lady full cream milk that cost me less than half of that..hehe..but for mummy milk, that is kinda cheap,.)


but until today (2 days later) i haven't taste it yet because on saturday, right after i bought it, i didn't feel very well (read: if i drink any milk, i'll end up throwing it all out, so it's going to be a total waste of money) sunday pun. today i feel oke, so i will definitely force myself to drink it starting from today (lagipun, my kakak already marah me for not started drinking it earlier)..

wish me luck..! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment