Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2011

my first pregnancy check up

as mentioned earlier in two of my blogposts, my appointment date for first check up is on 25 Oct 2011 at 9 am, Klinik Batu, Jalan Ipoh, KL..

we arrived exactly at 9 am and our number was 7022. I expected that we would be lingering at the clinic for about 3 hours..and i was right! we finished around 11.30am.

i finally have my own kad merah or buku merah which will contain all of my health records throughout my pregnancy..

so, what to expect on your first check up at a government clinic??:

1. the nurses will record ur height and weight
2. then, they'll check ur blood pressure
3. urine test
4. blood test (they took 10ml of my blood)
5. they checked my belly and have it measured
6. and answered every question that i ask.! (i had a lot! especially about foods)

i also have extra information about breastfeeding, specifically "what trait that u have that will make ur breastfeeding experience becomes difficult"
but i am shy *blush* to say it out loud here, so if anyone needs to know, u can ask me, alrite?

No comments:

Post a Comment