Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

the smell of newly-washed laundry makes me sick!

i noticed that from the first day of my 9th-week of pregnancy, i can't stand so many types of odour,.especially the smell of the newly-washed laundry..they smell nice on one side and not on the other!..

the previous week, (my 8th week), i noticed that there was this one smell that bugged me a lot. so i searched for the source, i found it. it was the smell of the dried-mixed-previously-used-detergents in my washing machine. 3-4 types of different detergents. so i cleaned it up. but the next batch of laundry still had the same horrendous smell. oh please help me god.! this situation prolonged to the next week and has not yet stopped!



until today, the smell stays and i am running out of things to wear..every shirt, skirt, baju kurung smell like that..i can't stand it!!..(not only that, i can't no longer wear any of my pants, they all shrinked!! so few days from today, there's nothing left for me to wear)



so before that day comes, what is our plan? we are going to wash all of our clothes at wan's mum's house, hopefully they don't produce the same smell and i really hope this plan works..:)


p/s wan said the smell is not horrendous at all, it is just me.! :((((

No comments:

Post a Comment