Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Stories About Clinics

Clinic 1.

Went to Hanita Clinic on 15th September 2011, 400meters from home in desa pinggiran putra, putrajaya. I met with a male doctor, young. about 28 years old.. he confirmed my pregnancy. i had a lot of questions, one of which he answered "saya tak tahulah sebenarnya".

i got confused. u r a doctor. how can u say that? "maybe" is better than giving me a plain "i don't know" come on!

but since that was the first day that i knew i was pregnant, my mood was great and i didn't scold him. :)

Clinic 2.

I feel very sick every evening..daily. i went to Az-Zahrah Hospital in Bandar Baru Bangi. the service is slow but the doctors are excellent. I was meeting a male doctor, when i started to tell him about my concern, when he realised that my problem was so woman-ish, he sent me to a female doctor..i liked that!

the female doctor however gave me bad examples prior to letting me know my actual condition..she got me scared. but she was oke too.

Clinic 3.

I went to Klinik Kesihatan Batu, Jalan Ipoh KL just now. Yesterday when i called, they said that i need to go there and make an appointment for check up. so today, i went there and they told me that i need to do the UPT again for record purposes..i did it and then i was assigned to a female muslim doctor..i like..like..like..like! hehe she said i am 7 weeks and 4 days today.. my appointment for first pregnancy check up is going to be in 25 Oct 2011. Klinik Kerajaan has improved so much..syukur.! I have a lot to share about my visit to the clinic today..check out next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment